Aug 17, 2011

My Yardsale Find........

I am linking up with my favorite blog! Savvy Southern Style I wish I could have her over for dinner and she could give me pointers in every room in my house! She is so talented!!!!

I painted a table that my mom bought at an auction for about $40 and put it outside under our covered area and I have been searching for four chairs to go with it. I have been looking at Goodwill, craigslist and online yardsales for WEEKS and haven't had any luck....until TODAY! I did my morning check of baytownyardsales.com and these two chairs came up for $5 each! I was SO HAPPY....I snatched them up and got to painting this afternoon! now to just find two more......

This is the before picture.......


Here they are after and put with the table! YES....I love bright colors!!!!




No comments: