Aug 6, 2011

Making progress.....

I bought this bookcase at Goodwill yesterday for $12.99 and it's perfect for upstairs to hold all of our school stuff! I will eventually paint it and maybe even put a back on it but for now it's progress and I think it looks great!
I bought all the boys curriculum today....we are doing Alpha Omega Lifepacs and Noah actually already knocked out a few pages of math! Next few days I will spend getting their desk areas finished....
12 days until we start school....I can't believe I will have a sophmore, a fourth grader and a first grader!


1 comment:

shellandjim said...

Really,really proud of you friend! Mostly proud of you for listening to what the Father had for your family and saying "Yes". (we are former homeschoolers and very positive to whatever education choice the Father lays on your heart for YOUR children!)Remember on the days when you become overwhelmed and wanna throw in the towel that the one who asks these things of us promises HE will give ALL we need to accomplish what HE asks us to do!