Aug 25, 2011

First Day of Pre-school and our Field Trip!

This is my girl all dressed up in her school shirt for her very first day at Wee School! She loved getting her lunch put together and her "PAK PAK", which when we put it on her she fell backwards! She was a little apprehensive about it once we walked in but other than pouting a little I think she did great! I missed her when she was gone but I know she is in great hands and will have a great time!


And while Emily was at her first day of pre-school the boys and I did our school at the library. It was so nice and quiet there and the boys were so excited to get their very own library cards! We got quiet a bit accomplished while we were there. We are definitely going to do that more often!






We also went to Home Depot to get seeds and small pots for them to plant and watch and document the growth of their seeds. Jesse picked bluebonnets and Noah picked some kind of vine! They painted their pots with chalk paint and let me just say....they are messy painters!!!!!! (they also got haircuts afterward....talk about shaggy!)




1 comment:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I love it! Their little pots are adorable, and I love that they are so excited to have each gotten a library card. That's a big deal. :)