Jul 21, 2011

"Pinning" Emily's 2nd Birthday Party......

I have decided to just have a small family party this year for Emily's birthday. Just us and her grandparents! Emily LOVES strawberries so that is the theme we are going with this year!
I have decided to have a brunch....I am going to make pancakes with strawberry topping and a few other "strawberry things"!

If you haven't caught the "pinterest" bug....you need to now! It's amazing and addictive! Here are a few things I "pinned" for her party........

Main course.....



I love how this table is set up......I am going to add turquoise to it!


I am going to buy the cupcakes at Sam's and add the strawberries myself!


I actually just bought this dress from a girl on facebook.....goes perfect!

I love these turquiose containers the strawberries are in!

My friend Karen makes these and they are so good and so pretty!!!


Strawberry Lemonade.....

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Her party will be so cute!! I wish I was creative!!!

Sarah said...

Such cute ideas! I can't wait to see you work your magic! I have no creative gene in my body.

Christy said...

YUM-O! Everything looks great! Cora loves Strawberry Shortcake! It's so cute. They are at such a sweet age.

I have intentionally not visited Pinterest. I'm already on blogger crack...can't imagine what would happen with Pinterest! ;)