Jul 19, 2011

More Decorating....and a small update!

We recieved most of the paperwork we need to file our I-600 and for Vensly's visa so that is a huge praise! We did find out though that we have not gotten the dispensation we need from the president of Haiti. It's just his signature saying we can still adopt Vensly even though we have four children at home. It's really scary to me that we have gotten this far really quickly but could possibly be turned down. I know that God has brought us this far and I have to remember He will carry us through to the end and we will have our son home where he belongs!


Until then....I have been getting rid of more DARK and bringing in the LIGHT! I repainted an old table I have had for a long time and it looks great. I don't have a before picture but here it is after......
Still not sure if I am going to distress it or not.....



I also bought these things at goodwill....I think total I paid for all three things was about $5!




This is what it all looks like after.....







This is that ugly yellow bottle with the flower on it......



And lastly, my momma finished my chair covers for my dining room chairs and I LOVE THEM! It makes my dining room look a little more femine! Here they are with all of them on!


I still have lots of summer pictures to share with you guys too! I need to get them edited....I have some really cute pictures of my girl and my boys! Stay tuned......

2 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Praying for your family and for your sweet baby boy...

Christy said...

Saying a prayer right now. That little guy needs to get home.