Jul 31, 2011

Answered Prayers.......

For the past month I have had a specific prayer that I have prayed about on and off....really I have worried about it more than actually praying about it or trusting God that it will all work out. Last Sunday while we were in church the music was amazing, as always, and I just REALLY prayed hard about this certain thing and literally gave it all to God....I asked him for specific things. Fast forward to Monday evening and I find out that EVERYTHING I asked of Him was answered! I think when I truely give it to God and totally trust that he will take care of us, like he always does, then He works it out!
I love these God moments.....I hope you are praying about your "worries" too!


Just adding a favorite photo from this weekend! Today is my granny's 91st Birthday and this is her with my brother, my dad, Emily, my nephew Eli and I. We had a great day celebrating with her! More pictures of our weekend in Freds later!




3 comments:

Christy said...

Wow! I hope I look as amazing at 91! Incredible! Glad you got some answers to your prayers. :)

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Happy birthday to Gran and thanks for the reminder to trust Him.

Jenny said...

Amazing how God works...he wants us to give it to Him! Sometimes that is all that is holding him up from granting our prayers! Believe me I have had many of these moments lately! Thanks for the reminder!