Jun 16, 2011

She did it.....wasn't easy but I love it!

Remember I told you in my last post that I wanted to make chair covers and that my mom was coming and we were going to try to get them done! WELL...we did get ONE made!!!! We had kids everywhere, a dog, multiple mess ups or spills or you name it....but hey as of tonight......I had one finished!!! She also managed to get the other seven cut out and she is taking those home with her to finish on her machine. Sunday I should have them all!!
We made them out of ONE painters drop cloth that costs $19.95....that is seven chair covers for $20! Can't beat it!!!

This is why it took two days to do one chair cover! Everytime we would turn around it was either Emily or Jesse on the table in to everything.....

Most of the time it was Emily!!

I love how it turned out and I can't wait for the other seven to be done so I can see what they all look like together! It makes our dining room have that feminine touch but still rustic with the dead animals....I mean deer heads on the wall!

Thank you Momma....I know it wasn't easy with the work environment you had!!

Stay tuned Monday for pictures of them all....and for pictures of the sheers we made for my dining room windows! We were busy....actually mom did all the sewing! Thank you momma!!!!!


Christy said...

LOVE them!

Hoots Momma said...

I am so jealous!!

Jenny said...

I love them! Very pretty!