May 23, 2011

Taking a Break......

I wanted to let you guys know that I am taking a break from blogging and facebook for a while. I still check facebook on my phone every now and then when I am sitting in car lines or whatever but I am trying not to do it at home...especially when my kids and husband are home! I just have felt like I am on the computer to much and have been neglecting important things because of it. I don't want my kids to grow up and remember me as being on the computer all the time!
I hope you won't stop being a blog follower of mine as I am still going to update when I have something to share or good to talk about.
I feel like God has been telling me for a while that I need to spend more time in His word and learning about Him so that is what I am going to do....that and enjoy my children this summer!

Pray for Marc as he leaves for Haiti tomorrow for court and continue to pray for Vensly's adoption process....that it is fast and he is home by the end of summer!!!!

Talk to yall soon!!!!

2 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

Enjoy your bloggy break!! Praying for your family! I hope you get to take Vensly home soon!
xo
Kelly

Christy said...

:( Praying for Marc right now! Looking forward to spending some time with your family during the summer. Can't wait to add Vensley to the mix!!