Apr 3, 2011

I have so much to tell you guys about my trip and the things God taught me while I was there. I am working on my posts so please stay tuned for the next couple of days as I try to gather my thoughts and feelings and share them with you all! It was an amazing trip but also a sad one at times.....I am still dealing with a ton of feelings about Vensly and other things so I may need some time. I do have a really special story to share with you that was confirmation that God has his hand in this whole process and on V's life!

God also reminded me this week of all the wonderful friends (rather they be my real life friends, new friends or online friends) and my precious family that I have that love me for ME and for that I am so thankful! Until then here are some pictures of my boy for you to enjoy!

This was the first day with V....as you can see he wasn't just thrilled to see me. I truely believe that he remembered us and our amazing first week together back in January and that us leaving him was tramatic for him and he made us pay this trip. He did eventually warm up and even begin to trust me again and then it was time to leave AGAIN....
These are feelings that are so hard for me to deal with but I am praying and listening to God as that is all I can do!




4 comments:

Had and Linds said...

I have been thinking about you and praying for you so much the past few days. I really wanted to go back to visit this past week (it's our spring break), but am also concerned about a cycle of showing up and then leaving-- it's so hard to know what to do! M seemed SO traumatized when we were leaving and it sticks with me. I look forward to your insights and stories when you are able to share and am thankful for your example and your openness. God bless!

shellandjim said...

take you time sweet friend! And remember, it is ok to keep some of your stuff inside----we get it! It is a whirlwind of emotions from the highest highs, to the lowest lows and we have felt all of them too! Love you and your sweet boy so much.........praying them home every single day praying!

Keith said...

What great pictures!! V is a doll!! I am glad you got to see him! I am praying for you. I love you! Remember God uses all kinds of things and people to mold us into what He wants us to be!

Christy said...

LOVE. him! Looking forward to hearing your story. Love you, too!