Apr 9, 2011

Happy 20 month Birthday Emily Grace!


I can't believe you are about to be two! WOW...how life is passing by so fast! Just in the last week you have started say so many things. Your favorite thing to say is JESSE! You love your brother Jesse!!!! You want to do everything he does and go everywhere he goes. He loves you too....he is so patient with you and so sweet with you!


You love when your Daddy comes home from work. You RUN to the door while screaming DADDY!!!!! Other cute things you say are: Was sat? (What's that?) Where go? (Where did it go?) Gimme? (I WANT IT NOW!) bothle (Bottle!) Nummy Nummy (when we are about to eat or you are hungry!) FOOD! You say that perfect! Buss (Buzz...from Toy Story!) I am sure there are many more. One of the sweetest things you do is dance...you take your daddy's hand and my hand and you make us dance together or with you. Sweetest thing ever!
I am so thankful to have you for my little girl and I pray God's protection and will over your life always!
You are such a joy to spend each day with and I love you so much!







I am so glad you loved your very first day at the beach! You loved the sand, shovels and buckets! I loved watching you and your brothers play....I am a blessed mother!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

She is so cute! I love her sweet little face that she is pulling while she is standing in the sand.