Mar 21, 2011

Weekly Menu....

Check back later tonight for Marriage Monday....I am still thinking! :)
Until then here is my menu for this week.

Monday- Spaghetti, ceasars salad and garlic bread (The boys requested this tonight)

Tuesday- Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas, rice and black beans.

Wednesday- Lasagna, salad and bread. (Noah wanted this and Marc loves lasagna so since he will be leaving for Haiti the next day we are having it this night!)

Thursday- Hamburger helper, green beans and rosemary potatoes. (My boys LOVE HH and Marc hates it so we only eat it when he's gone!)

Friday- Spring Spectacular for Taylor so me and the little ones will eat at Mickey D's!!!

Saturday- Ladies Retreat!

Sunday- HAITI!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Aleesa said...

I wonder what the menu will be next week while you are in Haiti??? :)

e-Mom said...

LOL, is dinner ready?

When your Marriage Monday post is up, be sure to link up at Chrysalis... OPEN topic today!

Blessings, e-Mom