Mar 25, 2011

Emily's Nursery.....

I am linking up with Lyndsie for Friday Favorite's and here theme is nurseries and we all know how I love to decorate!
When I found out I was having a girl I couldn't wait to do her nursery and I think it turned out so precious....ENJOY!!!

She dumped water everywhere and was playing in it.....but I had to snap this picture as I think she is the cutest little girl in the world!

This is Emily's bedding and crib....it is STILL in our room but when we get back from our trip she is going to be moved into her own room!

I have always loved that sign and when I found out I was having a girl I knew I had to have it for her room!
Those are all her pink bows hanging on the ribbon...when I put the other colors it just didn't look good! (I'm wierd...I know!)


I bought this chandelier at Lowes for about $40...it was the ugliest thing you have ever seen and I spray painted it and added the trim to the shades. I love how it turned out!

I got the Emily wall hanging at TJ Maxx....I was surprised they had her name and it matched her room perfectly!












My step sister gave Emily the little vanity....it is precious and she loves to sit and look at herself in the mirror!















3 comments:

Tami said...

The whole room is beautiful! I love the chandelier. You did a great job refnishing it.

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

Thanks so much for linking up and for sharing pictures of your little girls room! It's precious!!

Hope you are doing well and having a wonderful weekend!! :)

Sarah said...

Oh that's so girly, i love it! Giving me good inspiration for when i decorate DD's room soon. x