Mar 24, 2011

Busy Weekend.....see ya soon!!

I will be taking a break from blogging for a while but will be back next Friday! This is only Thursday night and I am exhausted already. Tomorrow night my son, who is a freshman is going to his school's spring Spectacular. It is the Senior prom but since its a small private school there aren't many seniors so they let the whole high school go. It's in Galveston at a nice hotel! His date is a doll and I know he will look so handsome. I will post pictures as soon as I can!

Saturday morning I will be getting up very early and heading to Giddings, Tx to our church ladies retreat. This is my first time to get to go since we came to Second and I am so excited! I am not getting to spend the whole weekend but I am getting to be in the amazing race with my girls from my small group. Our team is called "Victori-ous Secret". See the "VICTORI"!!!! More on that later.....

THEN...I get up at the crack of dawn and head to the airport and my final destination that day will be visiting this little guy and joining my hubby and a few other special people.....

and his wonderful country HAITI!!!!!!

Grandparents will be here keeping our kiddos....I hope they survive! (the grandparents that is!!!)

Pray for us and for Vensly as this is a wonderful trip but the leaving is heartbreaking for all of us!
I am praying this is the last trip that we will have to leave him. Praying to come home with good news!

1 comment:

e-Mom said...

Have a wonderful trip!

I wanted to let you know that you're the winner of my Marriage Monday giveaway at Chrysalis. Congratulations!

When you get back send me your snail mail address, and I'll send you your prize.

marriagemonday [at] gmail [dot] com

Blessings, e-Mom ღ