Feb 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am thankful for so many things!

I am thankful for my husband and how hard he works to provide for us. That can't be easy to feed and clothe 5 people and himself. Sometimes I don't really realize the load he carries.

I am thankful for our parents that are always there to help us with our kids when we need it.

I am so thankful for two women that both live in different countries that made such a huge decision and because of that I am the mother to three boys!

I am thankful for the good decisions my oldest son has made lately and the little lessons that he has learned.

I am thankful that I don't miss one thing in my little girl's new life....she is 18 months old and I haven't missed anything!

I am thankful for my marriage and for the restoration and growing God continues to do with us!

I am thankful for dinners together at our new dining room table and the funny stories the boys tell....especially Jesse.

I am thankful that my boys will pray out loud before we eat.

I am thankful for such an amazing church with two amazing preachers that speak straight to me each Sunday!

I am thankful to this blog because I have met many blogger friends through here that I love keeping up with!

I am thankful that I serve a mighty God!