Jan 18, 2011

Prayers for my boy...............

I took Emily to her well child check up today and she weighed 27 lbs and was 33 inches long. She is 17 months old. (I didn't know she was supposed to go at 15 months so we are a little late!)
Vensly is 20 months old and weighs 18 lbs and is only 28 inches long! He is tiny! I know they feed them well at the Creche and he is well taken care of but it's not like it would be if he were here. PLEASE pray for our paperwork and that the right people get our dossier in and OUT of the different steps it goes through in Haiti. He needs to be home. One thing I will say is when Marc first "met" him he knew he was meant to be ours but he was worried about him. He was very lethargic but we found out on this trip that he had just arrived at the orphanage and had pneumonia. Fast forward 6 months and that boy is SMART! That part I am not worried about but his weight I am. He just needs to be home so I can take him to our pediatrician and get him healthy and fatten him up! He can't let his little sister beat up on him! :)

3 comments:

Christy said...

Prayed this morning. Still praying.

shellandjim said...

I was at the doctor today with the foster baby in our care and thought the same things about just the amazing care our kids here in the states get! We got Lovely's medical report today for her visa application and it is just so clear how much she needs to see a doctor here and start to get well.....she and V both! She is 28 1/2" and 20lbs and will be 2 in March! But, I just know when they are home they will both get healthy and strong and big so fast! And, I know Jesus is protecting them tonight too as they wait.

Jackie said...

Praying for a quick homecoming for him daily!!