Dec 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

I have so many blessings I could write all day but I will try to narrow it down!

Thank you Lord for my husband and all he does to provide for us and protect us. He is such a strong spiritual leader in our family and for that I am so grateful!

Thank you Lord for my boys! I love being the mom to three boys that are all different and unique. I can't imagine doing anything else then being their mother!

Thank you Lord for my sweet baby girl! I still can't believe it sometimes....I love to just stare at her and watch her play or watch her sleep. She is the most precious little girl in the world.

Thank you Lord for sending Marc and Taylor to Haiti this summer and for having Marc in that room with his camera ready when our son was brought in! Thank you Lord for making him especially for us!

Thank you Lord for my husband's job....that job allows me to be a full time mother to my precious kids.

Thank you Lord for our parents....we are both so blessed to still have them all today to love on us and our kids!

I personally thank you Lord for my momma....she ALWAYS comes to my rescue when I need her! ALWAYS! She loves my kids as much as I do and I am so thankful for that!

Thank you Lord for our sweet friends that are not only our friends but like family to us! You brought so many people into our lives that have helped us grow in our faith and be there for us no matter what!

Thank you Lord for my church! Second is the best church in the world and I wish everyone I know and love could go there and see for themselves!

Thank you Lord for Tommy and Mark and for their message to us each week. They are always talking straight to me!

Thank you Lord for Christmas 2010 not being rushed....just us enjoying each day at home with each other and our kiddos!

Thank you most of all Lord for what you did for all of us! My wish is for everyone to know You!

1 comment:

These Are The Days said...

Beautiful children...beautiful post. Thanks for sharing!!