Dec 20, 2010

Christmas Menu........

My mom and step dad are coming to stay with us Christmas Eve again this year and I am so excited! They are going to church with us and help us do Santa again....which was a huge help last year as something always has to be put together and no one is more patient then Calvin! Mom usually passes out before its all done!
Here is our menu....

We are having a Mexican fiesta on Christmas Eve after Candlelight services! Tamales, guacamole, cheese dip, bean dip and tacos!





Christmas morning my mom will make her famous sausage biscuits that she used to make every single Christmas morning when she lived here. She made these from the time we were little bitty until they moved after we were married! I love them!



For Christmas Day we are having Shrimp and Grits! YUMMY! I had these for the first time ever at my friend Christy's and even though it sounds really wierd it is so yummy! She gave us her recipe so I will be using that. I will post it later....
We will also have green beans almondine, salad and bread!


This will be for dessert on Christmas Day! My friend Tina makes them to help raise money for their adoption from Haiti! Is it not beautiful or what???
Order yours now at Crazy Coffey Life


I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and have lots of great memories! I know we will!
Hopefully, this will be our last Christmas as a family of 6......

2 comments:

Christy said...

OOOH yummy! I'll bring the margaritas! Kidding, kinda! ;) Hope you have a wonderful time with your family! Feliz Navidad! Ole!

Jackie said...

It all sounds fantastic!!! Let's do a redo of it the next with with some friends!! : ) Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!!! Enjoy!!