Nov 17, 2010

We are going to Haiti.......

This is where my little guy is waiting for us....and this is where we are going in a few weeks!

I am so excited! Yesterday was such a hard day as I got new pictures of Vensly that made me so sad for him and then Jesse had a bad day at school and the teacher needs to talk to us! Ugh..... (Not discipline....work related!) It was just one of those days that you want to go to bed and cry all day or just sleep it away! Last night it started getting better as I tracked our dossier and it's all done at the consulate and on it's way back to us. Easy and FAST!!! Then Marc came home and told me that Brent from BGMasked him to go to Haiti with he and his staff for a quick trip and that there MAY be room for me but he wasn't sure.....well this morning hubby called me and said we are all booked and set to go on December 8th. I will stay at the Bethel house the whole time with Vensly while Marc will have to go with the team some but that is fine with me!! I am so excited! I know it will be amazing and heart breaking at the same time but he is so worth it. For three whole days my boy will have a mommy and daddy to dote on him and give him undivided attention. I pray that he takes to us and loves us as much as we love him. I really didn't know how we were going to get to go this soon but He knew the right time and worked it out.....thank you God!!!!

Can't wait to teach him how to play peek-a-boo again.....

7 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

I am so happy for you, Vensley and your family!

I hope December 8th comes quick for you!!
xo,
Kelly

Sabrina Bowen said...

How exciting!!! Ditto...I'm so happy for y'all! Your trip will be here before you know it. I can't wait to read about it and see pictures!

Aleesa said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!! I am jumping up and down for you!!!!! That is awesome news! God is so good!!! Isn't his timing amazing, on a day when your heart was longing so much to hold Vensley, you find out that you will very very soon! Nothing is impossible for Him, right? I am so excited for you guys!!
Can you pack me in your suitcase? Because I would love to go back and hold some sweet babies with you.

Hoots Momma said...

YAY GOD!!!! What a blessing. you needed some good news. I can't wait for y'all to go. if you need anything at all while you're gone, let me know! This is awesome news!

These Are The Days said...

I'm so happy for you and him. I'm sure God is paving the way to get you there. How exciting, I'll keep you in my prayers. What an adorable little boy, makes me want to jump in that crib and snuggle him too. :)

Jackie said...

To say I am excited for ya'll is an understatement!!! WOO HOO!!! I can hardly wait to hear all about it when you return. What a huge blessing!!! Love ya'll and so so happy for you!!!

Christy said...

That's so cool! Praying God's richest blessings on your family and this trip! Love y'all!