Nov 28, 2010

Thanksgiving at the Estes home!!!

This Thanksgiving I decided to host it at my house and I was so happy that my brother and sister in law got to come with my nephew. My mother and father in law, mom and step dad, step brother and nephew also came. It was great to all be together! I also said the blessing for the first time ever. (out loud in front of people!) We had way to much food and all have so much to be thankful for! I can't wait for next year to have a another little mouth to feed.
The next day we did a little shopping and then that night we all started getting sick with a stomach bug....everyone except Jesse and Noah have been sick! Ugh.....
I still wouldn't have traded this Thanksgiving for anything in the world!

It was this little guys first Thanksgiving! Charles Eli Bridges!



This is me explaining to Emily that Eli is a baby and that it hurst him to pinch his toes or poke his eyes! She wasn't really understanding that...really all she wanted was for him to go home!! LOL!!!
Actually, she warmed up to him later and kind of liked him!

This year I made a lot of the food....I made the dressing, broccoli casserole, green bean casserole, and the sweet potato casserole. It turned out pretty good...I think!

Me and my beautiful sister in law with our precious babies....they are almost exactly a year apart!

I was so happy Eli, my new nephew, got to spend his first Thanksgiving with us! He is so dang precious!



Do they ever grow up and not want momma to rub their backs??? This picture cracks me up!!



2 comments:

Hoots Momma said...

Girl... we got it too! Owen was up ALL night Friday with the same bug... not fun!!! Hope you're all feeling better!

Jackie said...

Great pics!! Eli is a doll!