Nov 16, 2010

So hard.....

I have done two adoptions and it's so true what they say....that you forget the pain and agony of waiting after you hold them in your arms! I had forgotten that pain....until this morning....when I saw these!




I just want to hop on the first plane to Haiti and go hold him, bathe him, rock him, sing to him, hug and kiss on him, and tell him that I love him SO MUCH! I want to wipe that runny nose and give him Tylenol to ease the pain of his teeth that are coming in. I want him to run and play with his sister and watch his big brothers! I want so bad for that face to be smiling....but how could he when he's in that place day in and day out without a mommy and daddy that take care of him. I really don't know how I am going to do this journey.....please pray for Vensly and for us!

4 comments:

Hoots Momma said...

Praying "waring angels" over sweet vensly!

Asha K. said...

Praying for you! He is so blessed to have a Mommy like you (and your family) in his life.

shellandjim said...

You WILL be able to do it, but it WILL break your heart! Praying for you,and me, and our babies!

'Dee said...

He has such big, beautiful, expressive eyes. Hold tight, Mom! He's your boy, and I know you can do this because you already have - twice! You are all in my thoughts!