Nov 10, 2010

Missing this little guy.......


I pray for Vensly every single day but lately I really have longed to hug him and tell him how much we love him! I actually bought him an outfit this weekend and can't wait to put it on him while we are there. It will be so bitter sweet! My friend Shelly is going this weekend to see her little girl and she is going to hug him and tell him we love him for us but boy do I wish it was me!! I am excited to get some new pictures of him though....if he will cooperate for her. He doesn't like to have his picture taken. Poor thing...doesn't he know his momma takes a billion pictures of her kids...he is going to HAVE to get over that! LOL!!!

Our dossier is at the consulate right now and we should have it back at anytime then it's ready to go to Haiti. We were hoping to hand deliver it but with all the holidays coming up we may not be able to go until January! I so wish this process didn't take so long....I want him home now!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Awww Lesley!! I can hardly wait to meet this little guy and give him a hug!! He is so precious and I'm so glad he will be a part of our lives as well!! I pray it is a speedy process. And yes, he'll have to get used to cameras!!!

Hoots Momma said...

Can't wait to see him in person! He has the sweetest eyes!