Nov 4, 2010

8 years ago today......

We became a family of four as we welcomed home a precious baby boy from Seoul, Korea! We had waited and prayed over him for 18 months before that day! What a great morning that was at LAX airport where they handed me "smiley" as they called him. He loved us from the very start and we loved him even more! Happy 8th Gotcha Day Sweet Noah!




This is the very first picture we got of Noah....known in Korea as Tae Min! Love at first site!!!!

This is Taylor holding him for the very first time!

Noah with his mommy and daddy for the first time!

It's official....he's all ours!!!!

2 comments:

Hoots Momma said...

you and mark look like babies!!! Happy forever family day Noah. we love you!! he still has the cheeks!!!

Hoots Momma said...

Hey go to Ni Hao Yalls blog. you can find her on mine. I want you to read her post called Crazy... I thought about yall and your journey. By no means do I think yall are crazy. I get it... I am thankful that yall are not doing what the world says and that you are an inspiration to others to adopt.