Oct 21, 2010

Show us Your Life....Kid's Rooms

I am joining Kelly in SUYL and today is Children's rooms....my favorite!

This is Emily's nursery! These pictures were taken before she was even born....except the first one which was taken when she was about a month old! You can see my middle two son's room by clicking here!
I don't have pictures of my oldest son's room....I will have to clean it tomorrow and add them later!



The pompoms are from Martha Stewart! Her bedding is from Polka Tot Designs and I love it!!!



I had her curtains custom made and they are sheer toile with pink ribbon for the tie backs.
I also bought her chandelier at Lowe's....it was an ugly green and yellow and I spray painted it and totally redid the shades. It is one of my favorite things about her room!


Her dresser is from Ikea.....



This piece of tin hangs above her changing table now and it says...Flowers in her hair...flowers everywhere! Her Daddy picked it out for her!


4 comments:

The Mama said...

What a beautiful little girl's room. I loveeee it!!

Hoots Momma said...

soooo cute. I can't wait to finish Libbie's room!

Staci said...

What a perfectly lovely pink room! I have seen those tissue paper flowers on so many blogs during this tour. I am so not creative enough to do that!

http://camachohouse.blogspot.com/

Hoots Momma said...

I just realized that was emily in the little seat on the dresser. I thought it was a doll.... OMG!