Monday- Labor Day and we had Chick-Fil-A
Tuesday- BBQ Chicken (bought it already seasoned and we will grill it), baked beans, salad and bread
Wednesday- Chicken again but I want to try this recipe!! I will have to almost double it for my crew though!
Found this recipe on the Weelicious website......
Braised Moroccan Chicken (Serves 4)
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Small Onion, sliced thin
1 Tsp Paprika
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Cumin
1/4 Tsp Ground Ginger
1 Tsp Salt
1 15 Oz Can Chopped Tomatoes
1 Can Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
1 Lb Chicken Thighs, skinless
1. In a large saute pan heat the oil over medium heat.
2. Saute the onions for 5 minutes or until translucent.
3. Add the spices and tomatoes, bring to a boil.
4. Add the garbanzo beans and chicken to the sauce mixture and stir to coat.
5. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Thursday- Vineyard Night with friends so we will have sandwiches and snacky foods!
Friday- Going to my moms for the night so not sure what we will eat!