Sep 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday!


Today I am so thankful for my friends....old and new! I was thinking about my life the last couple of years, actually since we moved into our house and joined Second, and I have made some really good friends. We are so blessed to have so many couples that we can laugh with, cry with, pray with and just be who we are and they still love us and want to be around us!
I have had the same best friend for like a hundred years and even though lately we don't get to see each other very much we always pick right up where we left off. I know if I ever need her she will be right there and I pray she knows the same of me!

Yesterday, I went to a MOPS lunch where I have made new friends and am so excited to get to know the ladies more and share this life of being a mother with them. They are great ladies!

I can't even begin to tell you about the relationships we have made through our church. We are so blessed! I know that these people, and you know who you are, will be our prayer warriors if we need them and would tell us just what we need to hear. I can't imagine doing life without my church friends, who have become more like my family!

Last year I was thinking of trying to make our Christmas party list a little shorter but everyday it just seems to get longer! What a great problem to have.

I hope that I am as good a friend to all these people as they are to me.

Thank you God for my life and for friends!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm so thankful for our friendship!! Actually our whole family just loves ya'll and are so glad you live right around the corner!!! It is such a blessing to have people that you really enjoy doing life with and know they are there for you!! Looking forward to all the times yet to come... Love ya'll!

Christy said...

It's a blessing to know and love your family! I love that we are friends!