Sep 27, 2010

Show Us Your Life.....Master Bedroom


@ Kelly's Korner....

This is what you see when you first walk in and as you can see I haven't done a whole lot to this room. I don't have anything hanging on the walls yet. I just can't seem to find anything I like yet and don't really know how I want to do it. Maybe that will be my next project! The lovely gun safe just seems to put a damper on things....
Any ideas on how to cover it up???? Can't get rid of it as it's bolted to the floor! :(
Anyway, this is our bedroom....enjoy!!!!

Our sweet baby girl's crib is still in our room....she is just now sleeping all the way through the night so we may move her back in her room soon but right now I kind of like waking up and seeing her sweet sleepy face first thing in the morning!!

My curtains are my favorite part of our room. I had them custom made and I love them!! I still need to get tie backs to hold them back but for now I let some just hang to block out some light that comes in from the neighbors at night.

My mom and I trade quilts sometimes....I get tired of the same thing all the time but don't like to go buy new bedding so I just go to my mom who is the queen of quilts! I love this one though....it's very girly but I still love it.

My bedside tables really don't match but they will do for now....I am going to change them soon when I find something I like!!

What women wouldn't want the Fort Knox gun safe in their bedroom....I mean it is just beautiful!!! (NOT!!!!) I had to compromise and put it in the bedroom instead of anywhere else in the house! I hate it!!!!!!
I still need to paint the top of the armoir....ooops!!!

1 comment:

Cory said...

Make a built in closet or something to cover the safe. :-)We have a similar problem, and that is what we plan to do. :-) Others wise lovely room. I love the color.