Sep 17, 2010

Show Us Your Life.....Living Rooms!!!


I am participating in Kelly's Korner Show me Your Life- and this week it is all about Living Rooms! These may end up being my before pictures as I am ready to redo my living room....it's nice but I am getting tired of it!! I want to add some color...like robin's egg blue!! I love that color!!

This is my mantel that I had painted black and "distressed" right after we moved in....I love it!!

After walking in the front door and through the entry way this is what you see.....

View from the kitchen....I was standing over the sink when I took this picture.

This is the bookcase we had built to fit in this space....I love it! It's my favorite piece of furniture in the room!



You know Jesse....my little ham...he has to be in all the pictures!



4 comments:

Pamela said...

Your home is beautiful and love that fireplace!

Shelby said...

Very nice! How do you keep it neat with all your kids!! Love the one of your son in front of the mantle. I am dying to redo my living room too. I would love to do a light shade of blue as well. We just moved in so I doubt I'll be doing it anytime soon. :)

~Jamie Kubeczka~ said...

Very pretty! I love the wall color.

Traci said...

Very pretty! Love the walls.