Sep 20, 2010

Monkey See....Monkey Do.....

I finally finished Noah and Jesse's bathroom and they love it! I wasn't so sure about the green because it is loud but I think it looks great with the monkey shower curtain. I made the little canvases that are hanging over the commode so don't laugh at my monkeys. They were about $5 for both compared to the ones I was going to order that were about $15 each!
The towels are from Ross and the the monkey see...monkey do was hand painted by me!
Enjoy.....







3 comments:

Christy said...

Well are't you just the most clever thing! Sooo cute! I'm wanting to complete a project this week. Wanna help? :)

Sabrina said...

LOVE the little Monkey Canvas' you made! I've done that too! Bought a kit and painted my own and saved a ton! : ) Adorable bathroom!

Aleesa said...

Super cute!! I love the polka dot towels and the canvases are adorable. You need to come to my house and help me.