Sep 22, 2010

Feeling BLUE...a little change!

Today I picked up this little table from Altar'd but had nothing to match it and wanted to make it work in my living room so afterwards Emily and I went to Kirkland's and Marshall's. First time ever that I didn't find a thing at Marshall's but Kirkland's has some really cute stuff...especially for Christmas!

I call it Robin's egg blue but it's really more of a blueish/green color with a brown colored glaze. I love it!! Mandie is so talented! Just what I needed to add some color to my all black and brown living room......


I also rearranged the living room....needed a change! Plus I needed to make my new little table work and this was the only way it would. I like it though....

I replaced a framed tin that I had with this one that I bought today. It adds a little color to the room! I already had the believe sign....


I bought these pillows today at Kirkland's and they have blue and the blue/green color in them....I think they look good. Of course, they aren't the ones I wanted because of course those are about $100 each and well, I am cheap!!!


Remember this little table....well I finally painted it about 10pm last night.....

Now it looks like this....so much better!!!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Girl, looks GREAT!!!

Mandie@Altar'd said...

I love it!! You have a great eye! I need to go shopping!!

Emily & Company said...

I love the new table and the pictures...Keep it up girl!!! I have lots of goodies here that you can come get if I don't sell them this show!!!!! Still looking for a farm table big enough for your guys...so far they are all to short and not wide enough for 8 chairs...