Aug 10, 2010

Truthful Tuesday......

First of all....HE DOES SMILE!!! I found this in some pictures someone posted on their recent trip to Haiti and it just made my heart so happy!! I can't wait to see that smile in person!!!

I feel a little guilty for announcing that we are adopting again because people tend to tell you how great you are, what a big heart you have and how blessed that child will be, and while all of that MAY be true, it's not why we announce it! I like to shout it to the world so everyone that I love can see my precious boy that I already love so much. I wish you guys could understand that while we are giving him, and our boys already home, a forever family we can NEVER bless their lives as much as they do or will do ours! I can't imagine my life without Noah and Jesse and I am so grateful to God for leading us to them. We are not great, amazing, giving, or whatever else is used to describe us, we are just parents that love our children just like every other parent....it's just three of ours have and will come to us in a different way!!

Please, if you are reading this, don't take this all wrong as I don't mean for it to come across like that. I just want everyone to know that we are just normal...not saints at all!!! LOL!!! (Well sometimes I am...... LOL!!!)

Thanks in advance for any prayers that you can send up for Vensly....I know he needs them until he can come home to us!!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Lesley, I love yall more than words can express. I already love that little boy for you. I knew when I was looking at the pictures of Haiti that that little boy was yours. I immediately knew to start praying. It is amazing how God works and expands our hearts for what we need to do for the glory of him. You are amazing parents, but so are parents all parents that love and raise their children to love the lord. We are always here for you.

Hoots Momma said...

Girl we are praying! He is soooo cute. and you are a saint... no matter what Tommy says! Please be in prayer for us too. we got our fingerprint notice, but we also got news that another family inquired about our girl (i know shes not ours, she's gods) anyway were going tomorrow and PRAY that they will permit us to have prints done and that we will be approved ASAP!

Lianna Knight said...

I am SO behind on your blog. What a blessing!!! Congratulations to you and to Vensly :)