Aug 8, 2010

Introducing......

Vensly Allen Estes.......
After lots of prayer we are very excited to announce that we have decided to adopt this precious little guy that stole Marc and Taylor's heart in Haiti. Monday starts the mountain of paperwork to bring him home. They say it could be about 12 months before he comes home but we are praying it will be sooner. The good thing is in the meantime if Marc goes or even if I get to go to Haiti before he is cleared to come home then we get to keep him with us while there. I just can't wait to kiss those lips...aren't they just the cutest lips ever!!!
He was born May 10th, 2009...he and Emily are only 3 months apart!! Pray for me!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Omgoodness Lesley!! That is amazing! May God continue to bless you and your family during this process. :)

Aleesa said...

Wow! How exciting for you guys!! We will keep you all in our prayers. There were quite a few I wanted to bring home. Thankfully, most of them were already in the process of being adopted.

Jen said...

So excited and happy for you! What an amazing thing! God bless you and your sweet baby boy!

Jackie said...

He is just so precious!! I am so excited for ya'll and for him!! GOD is soooo good!!

Amber said...

omg Lesley!! Chills after reading this, you are an angel!

Christy said...

If it weren't midnight, I'd be calling you right now! I guess you knew this little tidbit of information when I brought it up the other day. :) So excited and happy for y'all. Can't wait to meet him. I'll pray. Much love!