Aug 30, 2010

First Day of School and Weekly Menu........

First of all...Taylor, my freshman, said I could take a picture but was NOT allowed to post it on Facebook or my blog!! He made that very clear!! I wish you all could see how handsome he is...so maybe later I will sneak a picture up of him!!
My sweet boy Noah is in the third grade this year! WOW...seems like just yesterday we were waiting on him to come home to us!! I know he will have a great year....he is such a smart boy!

Jesse seems to love school and LOVES his teacher! He went in that day very confident, which can me a good thing but can be a bad thing too. Jesse thinks he is the boss where ever he is so let's pray he knows who is boss at school!!!
I can't believe my little man is in kindergarten!






Weekly Menu.....

Monday- Grilled Cheese and soup (something easy since I was up all night with our little princess!)

Tuesday- TV night at the Browns!!

Wednesday- Chicken Spaghetti, Salad and Garlic Bread

Thursday- Baked Fish, veggies and bread

Friday- GOING TO SEE MY MAN CLAY WALKER!!!!! YAY!!!!

Saturday- not sure....we are taking the boys fishing so it may be something fast!!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Great pics of Jesse! I'm thinking soup and sandwiches sound good tonight too. My goal for today was to get my weekly menu planned out and bought while the kids were at school. Instead I've been in bed and in the bathroom! Ugh!

Christy said...

p.s. I forgot to say how sorry I am your sweet little doll is sick. That's so tiring!

Jackie said...

They are so darlin'!! That picture of Jesse's back and his arms in the air...LOL!! I LOVE IT!!!

CLAY WALKER...oh yeah!!!

Sabrina Bowen said...

So stinkin' cute!!! I can't wait to get to photograph all of you soon!! :)