Jul 24, 2010

The Boy's Room....finally finished!!!

I finally finished Noah and Jesse's room and it turned out so cute! They have stayed in it all day playing and watching TV. The dressers were refinished from Altar'd Furniture and she did a great job. LOVE the RED!!!
The only thing I was disappointed in is that their pottery barn star quilts don't work very well with bunk beds so I have to just fold them and lay them on the end of the bed. Still cute though!!
Here are some pictures....enjoy!!!
















2 comments:

Mandie@Altar'd said...

The room is SO cute!! Can you come over and decorate my boys' room?? :0) Great job!!

Christy said...

Love it! I was visiting with Allison Carsey tonight and she told me about all the wonderful work Mandie does at Altar'd! Two mentions of the same place in one night must mean I should go see for myself! :)