May 4, 2010

Weight Watchers Update.....

I reached a total loss of 10 pounds today at my weigh in. I would love for it to be 15 by now but am thrilled with 10!!! I still have a long way to go but feel really excited about reaching my goal and becoming a more healthy me. I am still nursing Emily and am one out of probably a million that can't seem to loose weight with just nursing. It makes me hungry all the time!! That is not easy when you are trying to loose but she is so worth it. I am going to nurse her until her one year birthday so after that let's hope it falls off faster!! LOL!!!

Stay tuned each Tuesday....I will update my side bar with results or each weigh in!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm so happy for you! Keep on keepin on sista! You are doing a great job. I guess I have put on your ten since I stopped nursing Cora! UGH! Kelvin and I started the P90X torture program, so maybe I'll be in a bikini by summer. ;) HAHAHAHA!