May 19, 2010

My Sweet Hubby and my Birthday Surprise.....

My birthday was Saturday May 15th but that was Taylor's party so Marc and I celebrated my birthday Friday night instead. He had told me earlier in the week that he was going to take me to a new restaurant in Baytown called The Red Fox. It's a really nice restaurant in our town that I really hope makes it...the food was great!!
We walk into the restaurant and I saw a head that looked familiar and yes it was someone I knew...and then there were almost all my favorite people at the same table waiting for me!!! (except for some family!!) We had the best time and the food was amazing and the wine was even better. I got some really great gifts and another pretty little blue box from hubby!! That is always a good thing!! In the middle of the table were the most beautiful red roses that Marc had sent there earlier in the day. Wow...he thought of it all and I could not have had a better birthday dinner! He is to good to me sometimes!! I just wish I would have known to bring my camera because it was a night I won't soon forget. Thank you to all my friends that took time to come celebrate with us...I know it's not always easy with work and kids. I love each and every one of you!!

Here is the bracelet Marc gave me......

These are the roses that were our centerpiece on the table....

3 comments:

Jackie said...

He did good, didn't he?? I love surprises and was so glad to be a part of it! We had fun!! The food and visit was great! Beautiful bracelet and flowers! Glad you had a great birthday.
Love you girl!

Hoots Momma said...

Happy B-Day Les. Sounds like he did really good! Were looking forward to Saturday. Bring a couple drinks or a bag of chips. Hoot will be so excited that Jesse can come. He's asked several times and I've avoided the question... Ha!

Christy said...

We had such a good time! We both have some really great husbands!! Marc did very well. I'm with you, I hope the Red Fox makes it. I might encourage them to give their wait staff some professionality (is that a word?) lessons...such as "don't talk your customer's ears off!" Hee Hee! Love your gift! Thanks again for sharing your evening with us. Love ya!