May 4, 2010

Another Goodwill Find and my menu.....

I walked into Goodwill the other day and this is the first thing I saw and thought it looked kind of neat but wasn't sure what I would do with it. I thought about painting it white and using it to serve food on but then I had another idea......

This is the after pictures.....I spray painted it bronzed metal and am using it to hold my jewelry!! $3.99....can't beat it!!


Sunday through today I was not so good at feeding my children healthy food....we worked outside all day Sunday and yesterday evening and then today hubby is working a police job so the boys wanted to eat early....like right after school so they had Sonic!

Half Week Menu.....

Wednesday- Amazing Race night with The Browns...we are having Beef Stroganoff, grean beans and corn casserole. I am making a cake for dessert!

Thursday- Crockpot Ribs and baked beans with rosemary potatoes.

Friday- Bunko night at my house...we are having Taco Soup, Chicken tacos and all the fixins. I am making cupcakes and cookies for dessert!!

Saturday- Finishing up the backyard so we may get to grill out!!

2 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

What a great jewlery holder! Great find!!

Jackie said...

You are so creative!!