Apr 12, 2010

Weekly Menu......

Monday- Sandwiches and pasta salad (steamed veggies and black bean soup for me since I am on WW)

Tuesday- Amazing Race with the Browns

Wednesday- Spinach Lasagna, salad and bread

Thursday- Beef Tips, rice, and green beans (Recipe taken from this blog)

Crock pot-spray with Pam
1 1/2 pounds stew meat
1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup
1 can cream of mushroom
1 cup Sprite
Mix all together an cook it on low all day.

Friday- Emily and I are leaving for her first shoot with Cotton Candy Shop!!!

Saturday- Crawfish with the Berthelots!!

Sunday- Tacos and all the fixin's with our small group!!

4 comments:

Christy said...

YUM-O! Sounds great!

Christy said...

YUM-O! Sounds great!

Asha K. said...

Can't wait to see pics from the shoot!! Are we going to have to VOTE for anything again?? LOL!! Kidding :-)

Hoots Momma said...

how is WW going? I missed you guys Sunday. I've probably lost 10lbs from my 3 day diet I've been on!! NOT FUN!