Mar 22, 2010

Weekly Menu.....

First let me say Thank you!!! Emily WON!!!!

Sunday- Leftover brisket, potato salad, beans and bread left over from the bash!
We also had this cake for dessert that Tommy made....or so he told everyone!! (Marc actually bought it at the auction.)


Monday- El Toro for the Bash after the Bash Party!!! (Can't wait to find out how much
we raised for Emma's Hugs!

Tuesday- BBQ Sandwiches with sweet potato fries and Cool & CreamyYou can make it with any type of fruit and jello. Strawberry, orange, peach and raspberry are our favorites.

1 Small Package Orange Jello
1 Small Package Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding
2 C. Water
Mandarin Oranges
1 Small Cool whip

Mix together jello, pudding and water in saucepan. Cook until it thickens. Boil 1 minute. Set in fridge overnight or until set and cool. Mix with mixer one small bowl of cool whip. Whip until creamy. Stir in oranges.

Wednesday- Salisbury Steak with mashed potatoes, green beans and rolls.

Thursday- Amazing Race night at the Browns!! (click to check out what we she is cooking for us!)

Friday-Crock pot Beef Stroganoff, steamed veggies and rolls.

Saturday-- Going to my moms!!!

3 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

Congrats Emily!! I am glad she won!! :O)

Ashley Parker said...

I cannot wait to hear the totals. I know it was awesome. I hope next year my life will be have slowed some and I can help a lot more with the bash.

Jackie said...

1. I'm so glad the Bash was so successful again!
2. YAY for our little model winner!
3. That cake looks DELICIOUS!
4. I'll be over for some cool and creamy! :)