Feb 13, 2010

My Valentines Gift....

I can not ever complain about getting gifts from my husband...he has always been so good at knowing exactly what I would like. A while back my good friend Jackie had the prettiest necklace on from Tiffany's. It was a heart key. Well last night before we left to go to the Valentines dance at church he gave me a bag and it had a $50 gift card to bed bath and beyond...he like to think he's being sneaky but I knew better. BUT..inside the bag was two of the prettiest boxes ever...something every girl wants.....those turquoise boxes with the white bows!! :) Inside one box was a chain and the other was this......engraved with my initials! The little card said...Happy 18th Valentines Day!!!


He is for sure a keeper!!! I love that man so much!!!

2 comments:

Red Noodles said...

Looks like you have a Hero Hubby too.

Christy said...

How precious! Hope you had fun at the "dance"!