Feb 8, 2010

Emily Grace is 6 months old today......

Today is my baby girls 6 month birthday......
She is such a joy to our family and is the most precious little girl I have ever seen. Like many people tell me....she is a living doll!! She still is mostly breast fed but occasionally has a bottle. We are now going to start her on cereal and I tried it for the first time the other night and she caught on really quick to the spoon part but wasn't just crazy about the cereal. She also now has 6 teeth...two on bottom and 4 on top.
She is rolling over both ways and is really sturdy while sitting up but just can't do it without us holding on to her yet...soon though! When she is sleepy she puts on arm up over her face and sucks on her wrist...that is when you know she needs a nap. She loves her activity center and watching her brothers...especially sitting on Taylor's bed watching him. He can really make her laugh. She will only let her daddy rock her to sleep but of course I am the queen when it comes to eating...she loves me the most!!!



2 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

Happy 6 months bday sweetie!! :O)

Amber's Notebook said...

omg she is adorable!!