Jan 31, 2010

Weekly Menu.....and the 30 day shred!!

Here is this weeks menu....I am going to try to cook with low fat ingredients to make it all not so fattening. I am also starting the 30 day shred tomorrow with Jillian from Biggest Loser...let's hope I survive!!!
I will keep yall posted on my progress.


Monday- White Chicken Chili
(Hubby has to take some clients out to dinner so this is what the boys and I are having because he doesn't like it!!)

Tuesday- Meatloaf, Macaroni and Cheese, Mixed Veggies
(We are taking dinner to our friends (www.emmadunnam.blogspot.com) and this is what Luke requested!!)

Wednesday- Sour Cream Chicken, Italian Potatoes, and Broccoli

Thursday- Easy Crescent Taco Bake and taco salad

Taco Crescent Bake
1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
2 cups crushed tortilla chips, divided
1 lb. taco seasoned ground beef, browned (from freezer)
1 (8oz.) container sour cream
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Unroll crescent dough into a rectangle; press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 13 in x 9 in x 2 in baking dish. Seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with 1 cup of crushed chips; set aside. In the microwave, heat up your taco seasoned ground beef. Spoon over chips. Top with sour cream, cheese and remaining chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.

Friday- Sour Cream spinach enchiladas, spanish rice and salad.

1 comment:

Tedra said...

I just bought the 30 Day Shred too..I'm about to get up and do it now...I'm thinking we are going to be SUPER sore together! :)