Jan 7, 2010

My 2010 Goals...resolutions or whatever you want to call them....

Well first is my health and the health of my children and husband. So, I am going to start cooking more and all of us are going to start eating more fruits and veggies and drinking more water. I am secretly hoping this baby weight will fall off of me too!!

Want to be better at reading my Bible and REALLY applying what I read and learn from small group and church services! I think I am a pretty good Christian but I can always be better.

I pray a lot about lots of different things but this year I want to REALLY pray! I mean everyday and about specific things....like my marriage, which is great, but can always be better and can glorify Him more. I want to really start praying for my children...especially Taylor who is almost 14!! I mean it won't be to many more years before he could be moving away, going to college and even falling in love. WOW...I can't imagine not being the only "girl" in his life. I pray that the Lord sends him the perfect girl when He thinks Taylor is ready! (I am hoping it's 10-15 years from now!!!) Anyway, there are LOTS of things and people on my prayer lists!!

I want to learn how to sew. Now that I have Emily and have discovered Etsy.com I could go crazy so I have been thinking that I should just learn to sew and make some of her things myself!!

I want to learn to ride my motorcycle. I am hoping to ride my OWN bike in the ride for Emma's benefit!! I only have a couple of months for that one....I will keep yall posted!!

I have lots of little things too but these are the biggies!!!

7 comments:

Bethany at 3SonsPlus1 said...

Your list sounds great- I wish you the best! I need to work on my prayer life as well.

I always enjoy "meeting" fellow adoptive Moms (and Moms to 3 boys and a girl)- I'll be back to visit! :)

Summer said...

Great list! LOL about wanting to learn to ride a motorcycle! My dad had a Harley before he passed and I rode on it alot! I always said I wanted to learn to ride one....but um I can't balance that thing to well Ha! Ha!
Summer :0)

Claire said...

What lovely resolutions! I need to get sewing too!

Cxx

Nikki Scanlon said...

Great resolutions! I love your blog background, very pretty. Also, you kids are adorable!

Thanks for sharing!

Nikki

http://reddirtroads.blogspot.com/

♥ sarahbeth. said...

great resolutions girl! good luck! xoxo

Joyce said...

Your baby is adorable! Well all your kids are but that little one is too cute. Good luck with your resolutions...I just hopped over from Kelly's Korner today.

Lena Medina said...

Oh, I completely agree about learning how to sew!!! Good luck with that!!! And you do have an adorable little girl to make things for!!
Lena Medina