Jan 22, 2010

Laundry Room is Finished.......

One of my New Years resolutions is to get my house organized and for the past two weeks I have been cleaning out and organizing room by room. This week was the laundry room! It was a MESS before and I have always hated going in there because it just wasn't fun or pretty!! WELL...now I love the way it turned out and all my craft stuff and laundry stuff is organized and in boxes!! Let's hope it stays that way...but I do have to say me and the laundry monster don't always get along! I ALWAYS have mounds of laundry!





2 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Looking GREAT! I love all the cute little boxes and baskets :) Good job!

monelle said...

I am new to your blog. I love your RED washer and dryer! I just organized and decorated my laundry room too. Why should it be the only room in the house without curtains - right??? LOL Anyway - great job on your pretty laundry room.