Jan 8, 2010

Emily Grace is 5 months old today.......

Today my sweet girl is 5 months old!! Where does the time go? I can't believe she has been here for almost half a year. She has rolled over 4 times now but no one has actually seen her do it except once and that was her Daddy who saw her! I will put her on a pallet and clean in the living room or kitchen and come back and she will have rolled over. She still is 98% breast fed as she will have a bottle occasionally when we go somewhere or have to leave her with grandparents. She is not on baby food or cereal yet because she is 17lbs so doc says she is ok just nursing until she is about 6 months old. She is so happy and NEVER cries!! She still sleeps through the night and goes to bed about 8 or 9 and sleeps until 6:30. She is starting to grad at things and trying to hold toys. When I hug or kiss on her she will grab my face and pull it toward her like she is kissing me. I LOVE IT!!! I included the ones in her hat to remind me that this was a VERY cold day and we have been in the house for two days straight!! The end picture is a sign for Emily's room that Marc picked out at a shop we went into in Carmine. I love what it says.....She had flowers in her hair...flowers everywhere!!! So cute!!!
Happy 5 month birthday Emily Grace!!!







3 comments:

Amber said...

she's SOO cute!

Jessica said...

I just want to squeeze her little cheeks!! It's amazing how much she will change between 5 and 6 months! just wait! :)

Christy said...

She is precious! I'm so jealous of all that hair! Cora is finally getting just a tad. Could you have Emily come over and school Cora in sleeping through the night? I have a little grazer. She stills wakes to eat a couple of times a night! UHG! Emily reminds me of Carleigh at that age. She is such a little chunky monkey! LOVE IT!!