Nov 6, 2009

Show us Your Life....Thanksgiving Traditions and Recipes!

”Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner”
We really don't have traditions as my parents are divorced and my dad lives out of town in the Hill Country so between my parents and Marc's we do something different every year. However, this year we are going to Destin Florida for the first time ever to spend Thanksgiving and I am so excited. My in laws are going with us and we are fixing Thanksgiving dinner in our condo on the beach!!! How great is that??? I can just picture my boys playing on the beach and showing Emily the ocean for the first time....not that she will remember but at least she's here. If you would have told me last Thanksgiving we would have a little girl I would have laughed!! God is so good!!!
Who knows.....maybe we will make Destin a tradition!!!
Oh and with that beautiful beach and water you know I will have a TON of pictures!!

recipes....I need to find my sweet potatoe casserole recipe....that is what I am famous for!! Will post it later tonight!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

wow that sounds like a GREAT thanksgiving!