Nov 9, 2009

Monday Memories!!!!

I titled this Monday Memories because when my Dad came to visit last week it reminded me how my boys always put on a huge show for pawpaw and about drive me crazy!!! Of course Dad doesn't help things....he likes to teach them jingles and sayings that, well, most kids shouldn't hear or sing!!! LOL!! That my Dad!!!! Marc says I should get him to write them down so we don't forget them....or actually so Marc can use them one day!! LOL For those of you that don't know my Dad lives about four hours away but before he moved he would come see my boys a few times a week and get them all hyped up, just like he did before and after taking the pictures below, and then it would be time for him to go....he is worse then giving them a red sugar drink!! I do love this picture and am so glad that Emily is in this one with her Pawpaw kitties and looking forward to him teaching her some sweet little girl songs. (If you have any DAD!!!!) We love you pawpaw!!

Look at Emily....she looks a little scared!!! I am sure Jesse was hanging from the fan at that point!


My Dad doesn't smile in pictures that often but he did this time and I LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

So sweet!! Aren't dads just the BEST? :)