Nov 8, 2009

Happy 3 month Birthday Emily Grace........

I still can not believe that I have a baby girl, not to mention that she is now 3 months old!!! She is so precious!!! She is smiling like crazy and has even laughed a few times. She loves me but really lights up at her Daddy and her brothers. They keep her entertained!! She is trying to roll over and will grab at her toys that hang from her swing and she loves her bath. She has practically slept through the night since the day she was born. Her favorite thing in the world though is to just be held and I can handle that one!!!!! I wish she would just stay a baby forever!!



4 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

I LOVE that sweet smile :)

MrsKBJ said...

Happy 3 month bday Emily!

Sara said...

She is so sweet!! I love that little girl.

Aggie said...

What an adorable smile! And I love all that hair!