Nov 15, 2009

Even boys need a little pampering.......

It had been forever since I had a pedicure and Marc was having to go out of town last weekend so I decided to just brave it and take the boys and Emily with me. Not Taylor, he wouldn't be caught dead having a pedicure. I went to this new place that I love and they have the cutest little chairs for kids that have DVD players to keep kids busy while getting their pedicures. The boys were so cute....especially Jesse....he was kicked back and saying "this feels SOOOOOO good...I want one everyday mom"!!! Me to Jess!!!!!! (Not sure Daddy is going to let them go again but they sure enjoyed their first pedicure!!)


1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

So cute!!! I love it...and you are probably right about your hubby...my hubby would DIE just seeing those pics :)