Oct 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday....For my sweets aunts.....

I am so thankful for all my sweet friends and family and all the nice things everyone has given Emily. Last week I had kind of a bad week and on one particular day was feeling kind of down after finding out that an internet friend and fellow Holt adoptive mother and her son were killed in a car accident. On that day I got myself together and was on my way out the door to get the boys and had a package waiting for me and in it were the CUTEST gifts ever!!! My favorite is the onsie and crocheted hat that Emily is wearing in the first pictures. The hat is a little snug but the onsie fits perfect!! Thanks so much Aunt Darlene!! Everything in the package was just precious…..especially the "first high heels"!!!

The dress in the second set of pictures is from my Aunt Charlene. This is just one of many things she has given Emily. Isn't it the sweetest gown ever??? I am so thankful to have these sweet ladies in my life and Emily's!!!

Thank Heaven for Aunts!!!








2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so sorry about your friend. But I love your pictures!

Tedra said...

Your family is so beautiful! You have always had the sweetest soul and I know you are an awesome Mommy! Looking forward to keeping up with you on here! :)