Oct 29, 2009

Show Us Your Life.....Halloween Costumes!!


www.kellyskornerblog.com

I am new to this "Show us you life" thing from Kelly's Korner blog but I love it and I love her blog....you should check it out!! She's precious!!

Anyway, I haven't taken a picture of Emily with her entire costume yet but will do that tomorrow (she is wearing the pumpkin onesie with the tutu) and Noah hasn't gotten all of his yet and well..Taylor is SO over the halloween costume thing!! :( He always was so cute!! I will have to post some older pics of him later. SO....here is my sweet, wild, Jesse and my precious, chubby cheeked baby girl!!!!

Check back Saturday for Noah and Emily's full costume together!! You won't want to miss it!!! :)





2 comments:

Heather said...

Love these outfits, and your kiddos are so cute! I love Emily's monogrammed shirt, so stinkin' cute, but of course she makes the shirt cute!! You have a beautiful family! Love your blog!

Paige said...

You have such a beautiful family! Emily is so precious, love her outfit!